Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Getting to Know You...


Hi everyone! This is Jennifer writing for Lauren but the answers were all typed out BY Lauren a couple of weeks ago.

Q #1  What would you like to tell everyone?

       L~ "I'm really good."

Q #2  Let everyone know what you're up to all day (besides being the same stinker I hear you've always been)

       L~ "I like using the iPad and I like to play UNO ( J~but she doesn't like to lose....trust me!).  

Q #3  So, we've talked about going out and "doing" things more often for our therapy. Is there anything that you would like to do or do with friends?

        L~ "I'd like to see a scary movie. I like Friday the 13th. I'd like to get popcorn and a Pepsi." (J~I don't do scary movies so we may have to compromise if we do this together).

Q  #4  Your Dad likes to talk about how much you like to eat. What are your favorite foods right now?

        L~ "I love pepperoni pizza and I like Cheese Quesadillas at Hacienda"

Q  #5  Are you reading any good books?

        L~ "I'm reading The Hunger Games."

Q  #6  Is there anything that you want people to know that you haven't told them yet?

        L~"I can talk sometimes."



So, there you have it....Lauren, in her own words. 

Stay tuned. It's going to be an awesome journey!

Thanks for reading.



4 comments:

  1. You are an amazing person and we are all praying for you to continue to succeed. Don't give up. And you remind us not to take anything for granted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lauren & Jennifer! What an awesome project! I am excited to follow you on this journey. All the best to you both :)

    Jenn

    P.S. Lauren, I just got an iPad and am loving it! You will have to share your favorite apps with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. My favorite apps are Uno, Brain Lab, and Simon. (Lauren)

      Delete